Guru Dosh or Teacher Defect refers to a karma which one may be carrying as a result of unwholesome childhood experiences with teachers or could be coming from the DNA where ancestors have created some karma.
Guru Dosh – is nothing but a karmic baggage which one carries not only from this lifetime, but from many lifetimes along the soul journey as well as genetic line. It could be a curse, karmic call or effect as a result of an unmindful action or mistake one committed with any of their teachers. As a result, this blocks one’s abundance, knowledge, happiness and health to a great extent in the current life.
Some of the symptoms of having Guru Dosh are:
- Failure to perform in studies inspite of hardwork – a person would face a tough time to make themselves or their kids excel in studies as knowledge fails to get imbibed.
- Money / wealth loss happens very often.
- There would be hindrance to progress in life as per one’s highest desire, inspite of putting immense efforts.
- One would live a life with constant inferiority complex or low self-esteem
- When one has Guru Dosh, it invariable means the person has Pitru Dosh (ancestral defect) karma also
Hence, releasing Guru Dosh helps one to widely open up the wisdom center to receive more knowledge from a Guru so that one can eventually realize ‘Who Am I’ – the highest purpose on earth. It is said that anything can be achieved when guru’s (teacher’s) blessings are there with you.